Integration across Air Quality Observation Systems
- Summary of existing networks
- Summary of major networks, field campaigns and remote sensing systems.
- Findings from Intensive Field Campaigns
- Inventory of strategies
- What are the emerging challenges and design drivers facing observational systems.
- Forecasting and data assimilation
- LR transport
- Linked bi-directionality with other media
- Hazardous and persistent chemicals
- Accountability and MP assessments
- What information gaps address those challenges
- System support for data archiving, harmonization, delivery and interpretation.
- Process for Moving forward