Air Quality Work Group
The ESIP Air Quality Cluster has a number of projects, both active and past, on this wiki. Your participation is welcome!
Projects are focused on ESIP and GEOSS goals: creating an interoperable system of systems for Earth Observation Data. The wiki pages here are efforts to learn about and document the existing building blocks of this system and the emerging architecture to make them into a system of systems.
Building blocks of the system of systems include:
- Earth Observations (EO) datasets
- Tools for working with EO data which add value in one or more ways, such as:
- manipulation of the data (subset, regrid, etc.)
- visualization of the data
- exporting the data
Service Oriented Architecture
- The purpose of this activity is to conduct illustrative air quality event analyses in accordance with EPA's Exceptional Events Rule. The community is invited to contribute data, tools or analyses on fires, dust storms and other unusual events.
GEOSS AIP Air Quality Scenario, Ispra Italy, Feb. 2008
Email List: ESIP-AQcluster
Telecons: Fridays 1:30PM Eastern; Phone: 866-489-0573; Meeting Code: *2279431*
- ESIP Winter Meeting Jan 9-10
- A&WMA Aerosol and Atmospheric Optics: Visual Air Quality and Radiation Apr 28 - May 2
- Session on Web Information Systems for Aerosol Analysis
Other Interactions and Activities
- Technology-Application Use Cases
- CENR Monitoring Strategy
- US GEO - ESIP Coordination
- Proposal Opportunities- Area for collaborative proposal writing by ESIP AQ community