Air Quality Session: 17th Federation meeting highlights
Back to: Air Quality Cluster
The following is a general outline for the Air Quality Cluster sessions during the ESIP Federation Meeting at the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory in Palisades, NY July 18-21, 2006.
The Air Quality Cluster will meet on Wednesday from 1:30-3:00 and Thursday from 10:00-12:00.
Dial-in information: Wednesday: 866-489-0573, passcode: *2279431*; Thursday: 800-508-7631, passcode: *8707140*
Feel free to add your own content to this page during and after the meeting.
- Powerpoint slides by Stefan Falke (download ppt)
- Cluster meeting notes #1
- AQ Cluster Meeting Notes #2
Perspectives on ESIP Air Quality Cluster
- Steve Kempler - NASA Goddard
- Steve Young - EPA OEI
- Notes from Air Quality Portal meeting July 10, 2006
- Rudy Husar - Washington University
- Others / All