Air Quality Break-out, ESIP 2010 Summer Meeting
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
The Air Quality Workgroup will be meeting during the ESIP Summer Meeting
July 21, Wednesday
- 5-minute presentations from new interoperability projects and interoperability updates from ongoing projects
** GEOSS AIP-3 ** GEO AQ CoP ** CEOS AC Portal ** CyAir ** HTAP ** Giovanni ** RSIG ** others
(scheduled break from 2:45-3:15)
- Focus on challenges and new approaches to implementing interoperability
- Discuss successes to interoperability among projects and use of GEOSS AQ Community Infrastructure
- Define plans for interoperability testing between projects
o update to interoperability matrix
- Outline next Interoperability 'Virtual Workshops'
- Define goals, scope and logistics for face-to-face/virtual AQ Interoperability Workshop
- Entire should be virtual - expect that more than half of participants might be virtual.
- Potential collaboration with the Tech workshops from Tuesday
- Describe HTAP Network, ACP, other AQ projects by the way that they leverage AQ Community Infrastructure