From Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)
Revision as of 11:01, February 2, 2012 by Rduerr (Created page with "[http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Data_Management_Short_Course Back to the main data management training page] == Activities Schedule == Existing grant ends June 30, so all wo...")
Existing grant ends June 30, so all work needs to be complete by then.
- March 1 - All draft modules due
- March - May - Module peer reviews and editorial review
- Assuming two rounds of review/updates - In other words we expect we may have to go back to the authors twice during the review process to end up with a final accepted copy
- April - select voice over technologies (may include prototyping)
- May & June - Develop voice overs