AQWG Jan2010 Meeting
The Air Quality Workgroup will be meeting during the ESIP Winter Meeting to discuss and plan upcoming collaboration activities, including the newly forming GEO Air Quality Community of Practice and the next phase of the GEO Architecture Implementation Pilot. There will also be an opportunity for brief (10 minutes or less) updates of air quality related projects and other topics for discussion.
January 5 (Tuesday)
1:30-4:45 (scheduled break from 3:00-3:15)
Room: Freer A
Topics for discussion (you are welcome to add other topics):
- General follow-up from Santa Barbara and GEO-VI air quality meetings
- Preparation for GEO Architecture Implementation Pilot, Phase 3
- GEO Air Quality Community of Practice
- Planning for workshop on air quality implementation of interoperability standards
- Participation at the National Air Quality Meeting
- 2010 AQWG Budget
January 6 (Wednesday)
2:00-5:30 (scheduled break from 3:30-4:00)
Room: Freer A
Topics for brief presentation (10 minutes), focused on areas seeking community feedback and/or participation (you are welcome add other topics)
- CEOS Atmospheric Composition Portal
- HTAP Network
- Community Initiative for Emissions Research and Applications (CIERA)
- Discussion of satellite monitoring of green house gases
On January 7, from 10-12, we will be meeting jointly with the Environmental Decision Making Cluster in the Phillips Room
Our meeting room on Tuesday and Wednesday will have a speakerphone and we will set up a GoToMeeting session.
Details to follow.