2012 Nominations and Ballot
2012 Call for Nominations: Elected Offices and Nominees
Each year, the ESIP Federation conducts elections of its officers, committee chairs and Administrative Committee members. We are at the time of year when we begin accepting nominations for the following positions which are elected Federation-wide:
(Click on each Position to view its description and Committee's role)
|POSITION||NOMINEE||NOMINATED BY (1st & 2nd)|
|Karl Benedict, Earth Data Analysis Center, UNM||Bill Michener/Chris Lenhardt|
|Annette Schloss, University of New Hampshire||Dave Jones/Dave Meyer|
|Rob Raskin, JPL||Brian Wee/Mohan Ramamurthy|
|Chuck Hutchinson, University of Arizona||Jim Frew/Phil Yang|
|John Scialdone, CIESIN, Columbia University||Annette Schloss/Chris Lenhardt|
|Becky Reid, Olive Grove Charter School||Margaret Mooney/Bruce Caron|
|Matt Austin, NOAA/TPIO||Karl Benedict/Ted Habermann|
|Ken Keiser, University of Alabama in Huntsville||Tyler Stevens/Rob Raskin|
Nominations will be accepted through December 1, 2011. Send nominations to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Multiple nominees for any office are welcome.
In addition, each ESIP Type elects representatives to each Administrative Committee. The current ESIP Type Representatives will be contacting their respective caucuses to begin accepting nominations for representatives to the following Committees:
- Executive Committee (ESIP Type Representative)
- Constitution and Bylaws Committee
- Finance and Appropriations Committee
- Partnership Committee
- The President, Vice-President, Committee Chairs and Type Representatives serve on the ESIP Federation Executive Committee.
- The President, Vice-President, Finance and Appropriation Committee Chair, and Type Representatives also serve on the Board of the Foundation for Earth Science.