Difference between revisions of "2008-05-09: GEOSS User Interface Meeting, May 5-8, Toronto"
m (2008-03-04: GEOSS User Interface Meeting, May 6-8, Toronto moved to 2008-05-09: GEOSS User Interface Meeting, May 5-8, Toronto)
Revision as of 10:44, May 9, 2008
The next round of the GEOSS Architecture Implementation Pilot will include an Air Quality scenario, which was prepared collaboratively in January 2008 and presented/discussed at the Ispra Architecture Workshop, Feb. 2008.
The air quality scenario for the AIP was initiated by the GEOSS User Interface Committee and it is intended to provide an opportunity of connecting the activities of the User Interface and Architecture committees of GEOSS. In order to develop that linkage the User Interface Committee is organizing a workshop May 5, Toronto:
On May 6-8, the UIC will be conducting its regular Committee meeting.
Agenda for 5-May-08
(UIC/ADC Air Quality Scenario Workshop: revised April 29)
- 9:00 Welcome and Introduction - Ellsworth LeDrew
- 9:15 Overview by UIC - Gary Foley and Ellsworth LeDrew
- 9:45 Overview by ADC - Jay Pearlman and Hans-Peter Plag
- 10:15 Break
- 10:45 Scenario Introduction - Rudolf Husar: Users, Applications and the Community of Practice for the Air Quality Scenario.
- 11:25 Development of 'working groups' - Dave McCabe: The GEOSS AIP Air Quality Scenario
- 12:00 lunch
- 13:00 working group' interaction
- 15:00 Interval assessment - Gary Foley Chair
- 15:30 break
- 16:00 Re-engage 'working groups'
- 17:00 Plenary Assessment - Ellsworth LeDrew, Chair
- 18:00 End