Temporary wiki page for the planning of the AeroCom phase II
Please create an account and login to identify your changes! thanks. Use eventually the discussion bookmark button to add discussion if you do not intend to change the text itself right away.
Established after 5th AeroCom workshop 17-19 October 2006 Virginia Beach hosted by NASA Langley
See also AeroCom/Working group structure and individual discussion pages
See also summary of AeroCom/Recommendations
Summary of AeroCom priorities for the near future
Consolidate the obs data available and pursue publication
Consolidate an AeroCom median model product
Plan for an extension of the observational database
Allow for better use of AeroCom database (input/output)
Working groups elaborate recommendations ( until Dec 2006) goals, actions, diagnostics, data and/or more experiments
AeroCom adopts wiki
Contribution to the basic HTAP experiments (now)
Preparation of a simulation Aug-Sep 2007 linked to Calipso (spring 2007)
Redo of indirect experiments (2007)
Forcing calculation for preindustrial/present in IPCC runs (spring 2007)
Better documentation of used parameterisations (optical, hygroscopicity, clouds)
Ensure link to other activities: GEWEX, CCSP, Column models, GEIA, HTAP, NARSTO
AeroCom contributes to « Atmospheric Chemistry and Climate » initiative next meeting January Geneva or Paris next to HTAP meeting
Next AEROCOM meeting October/November 2007, either next to CNES A-train meeting in Lille/Toulon OR Iceland in August 2007
How the wiki works
- Every article page has an associated discussion/talk page. Links to are provided above.
- On top of each page a menu allows to move between article and discussion. In addition, the wiki keeps track and allows recalling all previous versions through the history-tab.
- The discussion-page associated with an article is titled Talk:<article name>.
- To move between the pages, use the top-menu or the links on the pages. DO NOT USE THE MENU BAR ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE.
- Each article and discussion can be edited by any participant. Click to learn how to edit the wiki!