||1st Reuse WG Convening
Intro to the Software Reuse WG
How to align the Reuse WG in light of the ESDSWG restructuring
- what topics should we be working on?
- what topics on our list should we drop off?
- open source: do it more and more
- talk about some of the projects for maybe 5 mins: maybe try and relate it to open source
- how does the work that individuals there are doing align with the working group
- try and come out of this with some kind of an initial draft on general directions and ideas
- discuss what came out of various meetings on open source (e.g., NASA OSS, and ESIP Summer Meeting 2011)
- leverage our current capabilities, and brainstorming session
- introduce the documents that we have been working on
||2nd Reuse WG Convening
- discussion of RRL document (45 mins)
- discussion of Software Packaging document (45 mins)
- updates, and collect feedback from WG members
- plan to finalize documents (roll revision) in the next year
||3rd Reuse WG Convening
- Community feedback session
- collect feedback from Reuse WG community
- what should we focus on at AGU that's related to reuse?
- any one interested in particular technologies, or reuse or open source at ApacheCon?
- relation to existing data system projects
- form a panel to explore commonalities amongst people and projects (consisting of some internal members but also people we meet on first day). We did something similar last year
||4th Reuse WG Convening
- dry run AGU talks (2 hours)
- discuss ApacheCon NA special session
- discuss our plans to infuse RRLs
||5th Reuse WG Convening
- report back slides
- finalize what the group is going to be working on
- discussion of the meeting, and important topics that came up