P&S Monthly Telecon - July 9, 2012
Back to: Products and Services
Info and Notes for: ESIP Products & Services Telecon - Monday, July 9 @ 1pm CT / 2pm ET
- Attendee Access code: 23140358#
WebEx online access: https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed
Note: the access code above (with no spaces or dashes) is the password for the online access
- Finalize plans for summer meeting session
- Discuss and further encourage everyone to do some testing on the development version of the Testbed portal (http://swp.gmu.edu/esiptestbed/)
- Revisited the planned agenda - with a focus on new ESIP services and capabilities
- combine section on new services and git hub into one
- Hook - using ESIP cloud services - any plans to expand use and availability?
- Good topic for the meeting session when discussing Testbed futures
- Hook - asked about information about all the projects in the overview - Carol reminded me that we were asking them to present at the poster session
- Need to have information (and point out) in the overview about the quantity of work that has been done this past year with limited seed funding (in Testbed and other) and have everyone consider what else could be accomplished with the community working together.
- [action] Ask project leads about presenting functionality at the poster session and get information to Carol
Short meeting just to wrap up plans for summer meeting. Hope to see everyone there.