Nomination Committee/Nominations Instructions
If you would like to nominate someone for a position (or self-nominate), please send your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations should provide a bio and statement of interest for the position that includes why the nominee is interested in being part of ESIP’s Leadership.
The Nomination Committee recommends that candidate statements include:
- ESIP Partner Org that the candidate affiliated with
- Leadership positions previously held (ESIP and other)
- Prior/current ESIP involvement
- Why candidate participates in ESIP
- What person feels they can bring to the position
See the roles and descriptions page for more information about elected ESIP positions.