Interagency Data Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation Forum/TeleconNotes/2018-04-16
Meeting Agenda - DS Committee - 2018-04-16 2 p.m. EST / 12 p.m. MST / 11 a.m. PT
Link to the Meeting Notes: 2018 DS Committee Notes
- Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- You can also dial in using your phone.
- United States: +1 (646) 749-3122
- Access Code: 235-138-861
1. ESIP Program Committee update
2. Invited Presentation: Cara Manning - Ingredients for establishing institutional open access policies (and some info on Canada's upcoming federal research data management policy)
- [recording to be posted soon]
- Bio: Cara Manning is a postdoctoral fellow in chemical oceanography and hydrogeochemistry at the University of British Columbia. She completed her PhD through the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution and Massachusetts Institute of Technology Joint Program in Oceanography in 2016 and successfully established institutional open access policies for publications at both institutions during her graduate studies. She is passionate about making all products of scientific research, including publications, data, and software, openly accessible.
3. Data Management Training Crowdsourcing Events - Nancy Hoebelheinrich
4. AGU Enabling FAIR Data project update - Sophie Hou
5. Stewardship and place-based sustainability - Joint action? - Ruth Duerr
6. ESIP Summer Meeting open for session submission, due April 30