The ESIP Federation has its own private network on Facebook. Participation in this social networking activity is purely voluntary. We view this as another place where partners can interact, share information and develop collaborations. You can provide as little or as much information about yourself to share with others. If you would like to join the ESIP Federation Facebook network, send Carol Meyer (email@example.com) an email and she will set you up with an email alias that allows you to join. Any communication through this email alias will be forwarded to the account from which your request originates. (If you want it to forward to another account, please provide that information to me in your request to join.) If you have questions about this, please feel free to contact Bruce Caron ( firstname.lastname@example.org) or me.
If you don't have a Facebook account:
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/
- The steps to create an account are on the front page. You can use your primary e-mail address for this.
If you don't have an ESIP e-mail alias:
- e-mail Carol for an ESIP e-mail alias. This will forward mail directly to whatever e-mail address you make the request from.
Once you have a Facebook account:
- In Facebook, in the upper right corner there is a link for account. Click account.
- In the account page there is a tab for network. On the right there is a box to 'Join a Network'. Type ESIP in
- It will find ESIP Federation and ask for a work e-mail. Enter your ESIP e-mail and click 'Join Network'