Drupalcon 2016 NOLA
Do you or one of your team members work with Drupal? Or would they like to know more about Drupal?
The ESIP Drupal Working Group has the opportunity to sponsor two(2) ESIP members to attend the upcoming Drupalcon 2016 New Orleans conference May 9-13 in New Orleans, LA. Winners receive up to $1,500 of support granted as reimbursement.
Deadline for entry: February 22rd @ 11:59 ET
Winners will be announced at: https://www.randompicker.com/protocol/285260x83596
- I. San Gil (LTER)
- K. Ramsey (LTER)
- J. Hinds (NKN)
- Website: https://events.drupal.org/neworleans2016
- "Hotels": http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=618af7a460cf93cf211231139&id=ab978066da&e=a281bb4b64
- Reserve a hotel room: https://aws.passkey.com/event/14242069/owner/10713805/home (We recommend you reserve a room now, and make sure you can cancel it in the event you do not win the drawing.)
Who is eligible?
- Must belong to an ESIP member organization (http://esipfed.org/esip-member-list)
- Willing to write blog post about your experience: what you learned, who you connected with, etc.
How do I enter?
Send an email to [email protected] with the Subject Line: "ESIP Drupalcon 2016"
Please include the following:
- ESIP Member organization:
Winners will be drawn by random selection and announced on February 23rd at the ESIP Drupal WG Telecon.
What is covered/reimbursable?
Funds cover airfare, hotel for the period of the conference, conference registration, Federal per diem ($122/day for New Orleans, LA - http://www.gsa.gov/portal/category/100120) less what is provided by the meeting, reasonable ground transit (metro/shuttle/parking) and baggage fees, in necessary.
ESIP has a travel agent that can book and pay for flights, and arrangements can be made for ESIP to pay for conference registration.
What is not reimbursable?
Extra trainings that requires fees on top of the registration fee. Rental cars are also not reimbursable.