Coverage Processor for Points
Coverage_Processor_for_Points Description: This component reads a subset of Station Point Data out of an SQL database. It gets the requested coverage from the query and gets the relevant SQL table and column names from the configuration information. Then it creates an SQL query according to filters, which is executed in the SQL database engine, and the resulting rows are written to a CSV file. Used in WCS GetCoverage Query.
Glossary Domain: WCS
No History Available
The Coverage Processor for points performs three different activities:
- WCS Query Parser. The syntax is checked and parsed into structured object.
- SQL Query Compiler.
- Select required fields
- join in location table
- join in tables for fields
- Bounding Box: Add SQL filter by location lat and lon.
- Time: Add SQL filter by datetime.
- location: if requested, add SQL filter by location
- Formatter. The table data is returned in desired format. Currently the only supported is CSV, Comma Separated Values.