AQCluster Telecons 9Feb09
From Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)
Topics (feel free to add your ideas):
- GIOVANNI Provenance and Ontology
- Build ontology that knowledge about products can be captured.
- History of products in a standard way (i.e. link in machine-machine connection to DataFed description process for PM2.5 and GIOVANNI process for PM2.5)
- AQ Community Catalog - So far this is a test of mechanics and flow. The next step will be to work with GIOVANNI, VIEWS, NOAA, AIRNOW, etc. to establish conventions.
- WAF is registered in GEOSS Component/Service Registry is harvested by GEOSS Clearinghouse (ESRI) Portal
- Initially created records for each dataset parameter, but pointed to a single getcapabilities for given provider.
- Revising to register a dataset in the Com. Cat. with multiple parameters described.
- Registration will be driven using OGC GetCapabilities for a given dataset and then filling in the additional missing fields by hand. GetCap/ISO Comp
- UIC Survey of the GEO Portals
- David McCabe
- Rudy Husar
- Greg Leptoukh
- Ana Prados
- Barry H
- Carol Meyer
- Erin Robinson