AQCluster Telecons 30Oct09
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
October 30, 2009 Telecon
Phone: 866-489-0573 (US, Canada, VOIP); 205-354-0149 (international)
Meeting Code: *2279431*
Topics (feel free to add an item to the agenda):
- Twitter FUNding Friday Update | New Screencast (7 min)
- AQWG budget
- GEO-VI preparation
- ESIP Winter meeting
- The ESIP AQ Cluster/Workgroup at 5 years?
- GEO AQ CoP?
- AQWG session (2 hours or so)?
- Feel free to add additional items as they come up
Topics from last meeting:
- Air Quality Meeting during GEO-VI Plenary (See Agenda, for questions/comments e-mail David McCabe - McCabe.David at epamail.epa.gov)
- Next steps for developing the GEO Proposal: Air Quality Information System and GEOSS: India Air Quality and CATHALAC Applications
- GEO AQ CoP Update
- Start thinking about ESIP Winter Meeting - time needed, etc.
- FY10 AQWG Budget
- FY09 Budget request
- Actual FY09 budget was $13K ($10K for GEOSS components; $3K for travel support)
- David McCabe
- Stefan Falke
- Berry Herchenrodder