AQCluster Telecons 13Nov09
From Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)
Topics (feel free to add an item to the agenda):
- GEO Task US-09-01a: Critical Earth Observation Priorities for Air Quality and Health.
- The DRAFT report is being reviewed by the international Advisory Group - THE ESIP AQWG is cordially invited to comment on the report.
- GEO-VI (Nov 17-18)
- AQWG budget
- 2010 budget request
- National Air Quality Conference
- focus group?
- ESIP Winter meeting
- The ESIP AQ Cluster/Workgroup at 5 years?
- GEO AQ CoP?
- AQWG session (2 hours or so)?
- joint session with Environmental Decision Making Cluster?
- Feel free to add additional items as they come up
- Ana Prados
- Stefan Falke
- Carol Meyer
- David McCabe
- Erin Robinson
- Brand Niemann