2019 MachineLearning Plan
ESIP Collaboration Area Strategic Plan 2019[edit | edit source]
- Co-Chair (s):
- Website (wiki):
- Monthly Meeting Day/Time:
ESIP Vision[edit | edit source]
To be a leader in promoting the collection, stewardship and use of Earth science data, information and knowledge that are responsive to societal needs.
2015-2020 Strategic Plan Goals[edit | edit source]
- Increase the use and value of Earth science data and information.
- Strengthen the ties between observations and user communities (e.g. technologies, research, education and applications).
- Promote techniques to articulate and measure the socioeconomic value and benefit of Earth science data, information, and applications.
- Position ESIP to play a major role in Earth science issues (e.g. addressing effects of climate change mitigation, adaptation and supporting sustainable science data infrastructure).
Collaboration Area Plan[edit | edit source]
Collaboration Area Objective:[edit | edit source]
Things we may do to fulfill our objectives:[edit | edit source]
Things our collaboration area needs to deliver our objectives?[edit | edit source]
(e.g. Partnerships, in-kind support, staff support)
How will we know we are on the right track?[edit | edit source]
How will others know what we are doing in & out of ESIP?[edit | edit source]
Cross-collaboration area connections[edit | edit source]
(Identify other areas that you consider cross collaboration. Are there things that you need us to provide in support the cross collaboration?)