2016 ESIP Community Survey
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
- What problem(s) are we trying to solve?
Filling the knowledge gap
- What can we learn about our community to address the solution? (outputs)
- What actions do we expect, once we know more about our community? (outcomes)
- What long term benefits will be derived from this? (impacts)
- What is the best way to extract the information?
- Then, what tools can best helps extract the information desired?
- Who is the focus of the survey?
- Two synergistic activities working together:
- Reach out to ESIP Participants
- Reach out to AGU/EarthCube Community
What do you consider yourself? (Scientist, Engineer, Informatics)