Sustainable Data Management/20171110 telcon notes
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
< Sustainable Data Management(Difference between revisions)
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
Revision as of 18:55, 1 December 2017
- Join from computer, tablet or smartphone at: https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/618011013
- Dial in using your phone: :United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
- Access Code: 618-011-013
- this meeting is soon after the Council of Data Facilities call, will get a short update from them.
Margaret O'Brien, Bob Downs, Corinna Gries, Shelley Stall
Group discussed the FAIR data project, led by Shelley Stall. Interesting material below:
- Enabling FAIR Data Project Objectives: http://www.copdess.org/home/enabling-fair-data-project/
- COPDESS Statement of Commitment: http://www.copdess.org/statement-of-commitment/
- FAIR Guiding Principles: https://www.nature.com/articles/sdata201618.
- A Data Citation Roadmap for Scholarly Data Repositories: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/10/09/097196
- A Data Citation Roadmap for Scientific Publishers: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/08/24/100784
and google's research focus on facilitating data discovery.