Summer 2011 Meeting
Back to Preservation and Stewardship
Santa Fe, NM on July 12-15, 2011
The Meeting will utilize the following adjacent hotels in the heart of Santa Fe:
Blocks of rooms have been reserved at these hotels at the rate of $100/night.
Two airports serve the Santa Fe vicinity:
- The Albuquerque airport (ABQ) is 65 miles from Santa Fe and is served by most major airlines. Shuttle service from ABQ to the Meeting hotels is available via Sandia Shuttle.
- The Santa Fe airport (SAF) is served by only American Eagle airlines with a limited number of daily flights (to Dallas and LA). Taxi service is available from SAF to the hotels.
Data and Information Quality
Agenda by Day
- Tues July 12 (Technical Workshops)
- Wed July 13 (Technical Workshops, Plenary, Poster Session)
- Thurs July 14 (Open Meeting Day, Breakout Sessions)
- Fri July 15 (Committee/Cluster Meetings, FundingFriday, Breakouts)
6 contracted breakout rooms are available, plus other, less formal, areas for discussion.
- IQ cluster (terminology, standardization, IQ framework, IQ4EO white paper preparation)
- Semantic web cluster (to discuss data quality ontology)
- Air quality cluster
- Proposed updates to the Federation Bylaws
- Preservation and Stewardship Cluster
- Visualization Working Group
- Teacher Workshop
- Climate Education Working Group (discuss priorities and direction)
- Climate Education Working Group (Ongoing session - to review CLEAN educational resources)
NOTE: Best practices for Technical Workshops are here: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Technical_Workshop_Best_Practices
- Summer Meeting Submission form for poster abstracts, open meeting day sessions, breakout sessions and workshops.
Possible field trip to Valles Caldera National Preserve