Products and Services
The Products and Services Standing Committee holds a teleconference on the third Tuesday of every month at 1:30pm Eastern (10:30 Pacific).
- Tuesday, Oct 22 2007, 1:30-2:30 PM EST
- 800-508-7631 Access Code: *1297219*
- Identify goals, content for Winter Meeting technical workshops
Issues being addressed by Products and Service Standing Committee
- P&S Monthly August 29, 2006
- P&S Monthly May 23, 2006
- P&S Monthly April 25, 2006
- P&S Monthly March 28, 2006
Charge to Standing Committee from Bylaws Section 2
V.2.1 The ESIP Federation shall include a Standing Committee on Earth Science Products and Services. Its roles are:
- a. To encourage the development, use and improvement of best science practices to ensure the quality, usability, and breadth of data and resultant information, products, and services;
- b. To provide a Federation-wide forum for defining, developing and evaluating requirements for Federation Earth science products; and
- c. To provide a Federation-wide forum for defining, developing and evaluating requirements for product services and user services.