NASA ACCESS09 AQIP Resources
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
- Interoperability of Air Quality Data Systems Workspace
- Air_Quality_Data_System_Vision_and_Goals by Husar
- Data_System_Connectivity_Matrix by FAlke
- Networking_of_Air_Quality_Data by Husar
- New York Times argues that we're seeing a swing in innovation from small inventors to big systems. Shift in thinking is under way, driven by altered circumstances in multifaceted fields like the environment, energy and health care that rely on complex systems. Solutions will come from a larger network of change shaped by economics, regulation and policy. Progress, will depend on people in a wide range of disciplines, and collaboration across the public and private sectors.