From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
Revision as of 19:17, 10 May 2017 by Ramapriyan
Here we compile the known standards and methodologies on data quality:
- ISO/TS 19157-2:2016 Geographic information -- Data quality -- Part 2: XML schema implementation This standard defines data quality encoding in XML. It is an XML schema implementation derived from ISO 19157:2013 and the data quality related concepts from ISO 19115‑2.
- Data Understanding Quality (ISO 19157) - Contains a table of concepts, brief descriptions and paths used in different dialects for the concepts
- ISO 19157:2013 "Geographic information -- Data quality". According to the linked web page: "This standard establishes the principles for describing the quality of geographic data. It
- defines components for describing data quality;
- specifies components and content structure of a register for data quality measures;
- describes general procedures for evaluating the quality of geographic data;
- establishes principles for reporting data quality.
- Survey of Data Quality Standards by Jennifer Davis, 2012
- Climate and Forecasting (CF) Quality Flag Variable Attributes
- ISO 19158 (augments ISO 19157 by providing a "quality assurance framework”)
Return to Information Quality