From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
Revision as of 08:53, 20 September 2007 by ERobinson
Ideas for Help Contents and Organization
This is just a help "idea dump", feel free to separate/move any of these.
- Using the how to log-in/create account, Quick Tutorial, how to make a new page as a new user guide. This could be a template that is stuck in all pages where new users might enter.(New User Hub) New User Hub on WikiFaq
- Seperating the "Cool ideas" from the initial tutorial and using "About ESIP Wiki" for the discussion the wiki itself.
- Using another set of help/how-to pages for people setting up a group workspace - here I think one link would be the "cool ideas" collection. (Group space development hub?)
- The Help:contents page on the wikiFAQ site is organized in to Using the wiki, Editing/Modifying the wiki and Contact.
- Keep an on-going question FAQ page
ERobinson 05:22, 15 June 2006 (EDT)