The Education Committee's Monthly call is on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 2:00 PM Eastern.
To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click: https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/577716565
Or, you can dial in on a phone. United States: +1 (646) 749-3131 Access Code: 577-716-565
- Suggestion box: Please share agenda items, comments, and ideas for the committee to discuss.
- eBook Sub-Group Meeting - Thursday, September 29th at 3:00 PM Eastern
- Monthly Meeting: Tuesday, October 11th at 2:00 PM Eastern
About ESIP's Education Committee
We are an all-volunteer open organization.
- 2016 Leadership
- LuAnn Dahlman - Chair
- Preston Lewis - Vice Chair
- 2016 Strategic Plan
Charge to ESIP Education Committee
The committee's purpose is to promote the use of Earth science data, information, tools, and curricula available through the ESIP Federation among educators and learners. The committee's roles are:
- To promote and facilitate the development and dissemination of educational products, information, and tools related to Earth and Space Sciences to a broad user community using the wealth of data and expertise available in the ESIP Federation
- To promote and facilitate the collaboration of ESIP members to develop educational applications of Earth science data products, information, and tools
- To provide a central organization for ESIP Federation educational materials to facilitate and standardize dissemination/distribution
- To develop collaborative relationships with other organizations involved in educational activities
Drones in STEM
- Shared Google Folder: Planning Resources: Drones in Education (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- Workshop resources: Education Workshop @ 2016 Summer meeting