cheap diazepam cheap xenical nokia ringtones qwest ringtones zanaflex online diazepam online verizon ringtones free motorola ringtones order lortab prozac online ericsson ringtones but ortho cheap cyclobenzaprine cheap celexa free ringtones phentermine free cool ringtones cheap prozac free qwest ringtones cialis online sprint ringtones nexium online real ringtones sagem ringtones tracfone ringtones free nokia ringtones free punk ringtones mp3 ringtones sony ringtones ativan online but hgh free midi ringtones alltel ringtones cheap flexeril sony ericsson ringtones motorola ringtones vicodin online free tracfone ringtones buy soma levitra online free motorola ringtones cheap didrex cheap sildenafil pharmacy online online zoloft online hydrocodone online free sony ringtones cingular ringtones viagra buy paxil ambien online buy lortab order hydrocodone vigrx online cheap ativan hgh online sildenafil online buy viagra ortho online nextel ringtones lisinopril free funny ringtones free sony ericsson ringtones buy vicodin hydrocodone order ativan mono ringtones clonazepam levitra free sprint ringtones cialis online sony ringtones cheap levitra zanaflex online phentermine celexa online ultracet online wwe ringtones free sharp ringtones buy norco soma online cheap ultracet free cingular ringtones cheap adipex cheap xenical cheap albuterol cheap tenuate cheap ortho free music ringtones sagem ringtones cheap lisinopril meridia online cheap propecia cheap vigrx cheap diethylpropion cheap albuterol mp3 ringtones meridia online free ringtones cheap ultram soma online cheap lortab cheap sildenafil free nextel ringtones cheap lorazepam free funny ringtones diethylpropion online free ringtones funny ringtones cingular ringtones cheap soma nokia ringtones clonazepam online zyban online clomid online buy prozac online valium order lisinopril meridia online buy tramadol sharp ringtones free midi ringtones flexeril online real ringtones celexa online zoloft online free nextel ringtones ericsson ringtones free music ringtones mtv ringtones order ultram buy valium viagra online lorazepam online cheap cialis cheap phentermine buy nexium samsung ringtones cheap norco meridia online sprint ringtones buy rivotril order carisoprodol carisoprodol online cyclobenzaprine online free qwest ringtones free qwest ringtones cheap fioricet verizon ringtones punk ringtones cheap hoodia pharmacy online online tracfone ringtones tramadol cheap rivotril tramadol online didrex online cheap fioricet music ringtones cheap albuterol free nokia ringtones buy viagra buy alprazolam buy xenical pharmacy online online free funny ringtones order zanaflex free ericsson ringtones cyclobenzaprine online adipex online cheap xanax free alltel ringtones free qwest ringtones ultram online sonyericsson ringtones free samsung ringtones cheap lortab free mono ringtones free samsung ringtones zyban online cheap celexa free funny ringtones wwe ringtones cheap rivotril but clomid buy fioricet buy hgh cheap lipitor cheap hoodia clonazepam online cool ringtones tenuate online cheap vicodin real ringtones free sonyericsson ringtones buy hoodia buy tramadol nextel ringtones cheap alprazolam ambien online Back to: Education
General Issues for the Inventory of Assets
- We currently have an Education Center as part of the esipfed page: http://www.esipfed.org/education_center/
- Plan is to help ESIPs register their educational assets with established repositories outside the Federation.
- We will monitor and promote ESIP assets that are so registered, particularly as they relate to our societal benefit area cluster activities.
- We will catalog educational needs and coordinate activities to fill these needs by recruiting elements from the broader inventory of Federation assets.
Selection of metadata standards
- Here is a set of groups and standards each aiming to create a common vocabulary to describe educational assets:
- A good step would be to see which of these are already being used by our ESIPs.
- Then it would be useful to compare them to see if any are particularly useful for our purposes, both in building new educational products and in helping situated learners.
Selection of metadata repositories
- We are currently using our own site (historic) and the GCMD SERFs to register our products.
- A suggestion is to continue to use GCMD for a high level description of each ESIP's assets, co-opting fields in the SERF to pass through to the more detailed respositories.
- We need a list of established repositories, a record of which are currently being used by ESIPs, and a comparison of costs and benefits of each.
- Several are known to be used by ESIPs: DLESE, Eisenhower Clearinghouse, Carleton SERC.
- A start on the factors that we might want to compare
- What metadata standard do they use?
- Ease of entering metadata and registering products (what tools and help is provided?)
- Popularity and educational usage statistics on the repositories.
- Stability and long term persistence of the repository. (who funds it)