ESIP Meetings

From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "= ESIP Meetings = This page is purposed to record all previous and planned ESIP Meetups. == ESIP Summer 2016 == July 19-22nd, 2016 Durham, 2016 - http://meetings.esipfed.org/...")
 
Line 4: Line 4:
 
== ESIP Summer 2016 ==
 
== ESIP Summer 2016 ==
 
July 19-22nd, 2016 Durham, 2016 - http://meetings.esipfed.org/summer-meeting-2016
 
July 19-22nd, 2016 Durham, 2016 - http://meetings.esipfed.org/summer-meeting-2016
 +
 
=== Sweet Ontology Lunchtime Session ===
 
=== Sweet Ontology Lunchtime Session ===
 +
 
'''Date''': Friday, July 22nd
 
'''Date''': Friday, July 22nd
 +
 
'''Time''': 10am - 10:30am (10:30am is a coffee break. We can likely go a bit longer if we end up needing more than 30 minutes)
 
'''Time''': 10am - 10:30am (10:30am is a coffee break. We can likely go a bit longer if we end up needing more than 30 minutes)
 +
 
'''Attendees''': Lewis John McGibbney
 
'''Attendees''': Lewis John McGibbney
 +
 
'''Apologies''':
 
'''Apologies''':
 +
 
'''Agenda''': Open discussion and see where things go or schedule presentations. Maybe a brief update from Thomas Huang and/or Lewis John McGibbney and then discussion?
 
'''Agenda''': Open discussion and see where things go or schedule presentations. Maybe a brief update from Thomas Huang and/or Lewis John McGibbney and then discussion?
 +
 
'''Other Business''':
 
'''Other Business''':
 +
 
'''Action Items''':
 
'''Action Items''':

Revision as of 11:52, 6 July 2016

ESIP Meetings

This page is purposed to record all previous and planned ESIP Meetups.

ESIP Summer 2016

July 19-22nd, 2016 Durham, 2016 - http://meetings.esipfed.org/summer-meeting-2016

Sweet Ontology Lunchtime Session

Date: Friday, July 22nd

Time: 10am - 10:30am (10:30am is a coffee break. We can likely go a bit longer if we end up needing more than 30 minutes)

Attendees: Lewis John McGibbney

Apologies:

Agenda: Open discussion and see where things go or schedule presentations. Maybe a brief update from Thomas Huang and/or Lewis John McGibbney and then discussion?

Other Business:

Action Items:

Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Actions
Navigation
Toolbox