Discovery Telecon 2016-04-12
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
Revision as of 11:49, 11 April 2016 by Dnewman
- Tuesday, April 12th, 2015. 4:00pm ET / 1:00pm PT
Goto Meeting Link: https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/131281357
You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (224) 501-3312 Access Code: 131-281-357
- ESRI and Open Search Best Practices - Sam.
- Re-visit NCEI geoportal server OpenSearch capabilities using CWICSmart OpenSearch Client - Sam, Yuanjie Li
- Put OPeNDAP information back into Best Practices. Doug.
- Contact Ed Armstrong at the Relevancy working group to determine if we are overlapping in any of the above session topics. Doug. Completed.
- From Grace Peng. 'Any thoughts on stuff that grad students should know about data?' see http://ncarrda.blogspot.com/p/rda-tutorial-v.html. All
- Submit session proposals before April 1st. Doug. Completed - Two sessions submitted. 'Relevancy 101 / Hackathon' and 'State of Discovery'
- Results of outreach to ESDWG Relevancy group and Summer ESIP
- CMR CSW progress
- OpenSearch BP adherence progress
- Planning for Summer ESIP meeting