Collaboration Tools and Methods
ESIP provides a platform for virtual collaboration with several tools for clusters and groups to use for collaboration: (1) this wiki; (2) Teleconference numbers for the U.S. and (3) GoToMeeting for web meetings. Beyond these tools, the group has also developed methods for implementing these tools and they are collected and shared in this workspace.
Collaboration activities that the Federation is involved in (please add to this list):
- Air Pollution event analysis
- Meeting planning and execution
- Federation meetings
- AQ Events
- Data Summit
- Collaborative writing
- Proposals - GEO/ROSES/NSF
- ESIP as a Virtual Organization
- Tools that support clusters - telecons, workspaces, ...
- Cost-benefit analysis of improvement to do work this way? Literature review needed...