Air Quality Work Group
The overarching objective of the ESIP Air Quality Cluster is to connect air quality data consumers with the providers of those data. The AQ Cluster aims to:
- bring people and ideas together on how to connect earth science data with air quality managers
- facilitate the flow of earth science data to air quality management
- provide a forum for individual AQ projects
This website offers a forum for discussions among those interested in the Cluster and for posting "resources" such as articles, presentations, websites and data.
- Articles & Reports
- Communities, Organizations & Programs
- "CollectionBoxes" - For gathering ideas and items for defining air quality producer-consumer chains.
Interactions facilitated by ESIP AQ Cluster
NSF AQ Observatory - Area for proposal writing by ESIP AQ community