Agclimate telecon 2017-12-05
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
[https://docs.google.com/document/d/1glS8atUwj6BOuBnkhT4QkleBboRaVVHZS6eVSh3mQuE/edit?usp=sharing Telecon Notes] <br>
Revision as of 11:39, 27 November 2017
- [5 min] From Oct telecon:
- First case study completely through our CRT Pipeline! "Starting the Climate Conversation: Using Scenario Planning to Promote Resilience in Beef Production"
- Google form option from within OSF
- Main item: Session for ESIP Winter
- [10 min] Brian Wee: Intro to Data-to-Decisions (D2D) for Climate Resilience Cluster
- [25 min] Andrei Kirilenko (Univ. of Florida): "Content analysis of social media communications"
- [20 min] Planning for Winter session (joint between D2D and Ag&Climate clusters), "Enhancing discovery and use of climate resilience solutions through provenance, text analytics, visualization, and semantics"
ESIP 2018 Winter theme: "Promote techniques to articulate and measure the socioeconomic value and benefit of Earth science data, information and applications"
December Telecon Notes