ESIP Collaboration Area Strategic Plan 2016
- Co-Chair (s): H. K. (Rama) Ramapriyan, David Moroni, Ge Peng
- Website (wiki): http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Information_Quality
- Monthly Meeting Day/Time: 2nd Thursday at 2 PM ET/11 AM PT
To become an authoritative and responsive resource of information and guidance to data providers on how best to implement certain data quality standards and best practices for their datasets
2015-2020 Strategic Plan Goals
- Bring together people from various disciplines to assess aspects of quality of Earth science data
- Establish and publish baseline of standards and best practices for data quality for adoption by inter-agency and international data providers
- Build framework for consistent capture, harmonization, and presentation of data quality for the purposes of climate change studies, Earth science and applications
- 2015-2020 Strategic Plan Executive Summary
- Strategic Plan Roadmap
- ISO 19157 "Geographic information -- Data quality"
- QA4EO'11 October 2011 agenda and presentations
Collaboration Area Plan
Collaboration Area Objective:
Things we may do to fulfill our objectives:
Things our collaboration area needs to deliver our objectives?
(e.g. Partnerships, in-kind support, staff support)
How will we know we are on the right track?
How will others know what we are doing in & out of ESIP?
Cross-collaboration area connections
(Identify other areas that you consider cross collaboration. Are there things that you need us to provide in support the cross collaboration?)