From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
- Tuesday, April 12th, 2016. 4:00pm ET / 1:00pm PT
- Doug Newman
- Grace Peng
- Ruth Deurr
- Sam Silva
- ESRI and Open Search Best Practices - Sam, In Progress.
- Re-visit NCEI geoportal server OpenSearch capabilities using CWICSmart OpenSearch Client - Sam, Yuanjie Li, In Progress
- Put OPeNDAP information back into Best Practices. Doug, In Progress
- Contact Ed Armstrong at the Relevancy working group to determine if we are overlapping in any of the above session topics. Doug. Completed.
- From Grace Peng. 'Any thoughts on stuff that grad students should know about data?' see http://ncarrda.blogspot.com/p/rda-tutorial-v.html.
- Submit session proposals before April 1st. Doug. Completed - Two sessions submitted. 'Relevancy 101 / Hackathon' and 'State of Discovery Cluster'
- Results of outreach to ESDWG Relevancy group and Summer ESIP
- CMR CSW progress
- OpenSearch BP adherence progress
- Planning for Summer ESIP meeting
- Plan for summer meeting soon, but are waiting on more information on sessions/etc before we move forward
- Fill in work onto annual Discovery plan template. Doug.