From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
November 22, 2010 Telecon
- Attending (2pm ET)
- Peter, Chris, Hook, Yuqi, Rob, Steve, bhaskar, kai, Erin ?
- Short description of Test Bed
- Review of ESIP Winter Tutorial Syllabus and timing/ scheduling at ESIP
- We went over the summary information from ESDSWG 2010 revised slides
- Metric, value - Chris, Hook. http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Assessing_Impact_From_Workshops
- Length - 3 hr blocks, 1 1/2 hr each
- Content (with 10 mins at end of each major session for summary questionnaire/ evaluation)
- Minimize homonym problem - identify not solve.
- We dropped the more advanced application development
- Decision on presenters for each component
- Intro - Peter 10min
- Use case - Chris - 20 mins
- Model/ ontology - Peter and Rob - 1 hr
- Model/ ontology - Peter and Rob - 10 min
- Materialization - Rahul and Peter - 1 hr
- Summary/ eval - Chris and Hook - 10 min
- Application definition - Rahul and Peter (temp) - 70 min
- Application/query development - reduce (Hook) - 1hr
- Summary Peter - 20 mins
- Final eval - Chris and Hook - 10 mins
- Time line for content development and review.
- three weeks, i.e. before AGU meeting
- Peter to send around summaries
- Need for another telecon before ESIP
- possible short call in the week of Dec 20th...
- Rob asked for any requests for next year's test bed (continuation or new, e.g. Drupal 7)