From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
- Global Open Data for Agriculture & Nutrition (GODAN)
- The Cornucopia Institute
- The Climate Corporation (crop insurance, etc.)
- Aqueduct Global Agricultural Commodity Tool (World Resources Institute)
- World Resources Institute
- Transforming Climate Variability and Change Information for Cereal Crop Producers
- National Council for Science and the Environment - 14th National Conference and Global Forum on Science, Policy and the Environment: Building Climate Solutions
- Missed this one. There were many symposia in the conference, including two on agriculture and climate:
- 07. Food Security and Climate Change: A New USDA Study of Impacts and Risks with Implications in the US and Abroad Organizers: Margaret Walsh, Climate Change Program Office, U.S. Department of Agriculture; Tawny Mata, AAAS Science and Technology Policy Fellow, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- 19. Preparing U.S. Agriculture to Manage Climate Change Risk: Building Effective Climate Change Partnerships and Networks for Agriculture Organizers: Allison Chatrchyan, Cornell Institute for Climate Change and Agriculture; Mike Hoffmann, Cornell University Agricultural Experiment Station; and Bill Hohenstein, USDA Climate Change Program Office. #19 includes USDA Regional Climate Change Hubs and data management.
- iPlant Collaborative
- Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition
- National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition (NSAC)
- Agricultural Model Intercomparison and Improvement Project (AgMIP)
- Group on Earth Observations GEOSS Infrastructure Enhancements: Outcomes of the Architecture Implementation Pilot AIP-6
- Risky Business Project Focuses on quantifying and publicizing the economic risks from the impacts of a changing climate
- Agribotix (drones-collected data processing and analysis
- Challenge Advisory "tackling the environmental, economic and social challenges that face the world"