From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
- Rob Raskin
- Peter Fox
Issues to Be Addressed:
- Collaborations - how do we track them? Make these more visible
- Provide a template for committees
- Tie committee/working group funding to metrics reporting
- Are the DSWG interested?
- Air Quality Cluster Metrics
- ESIP Cluster is the point of contact for GEOSS AQ - AQ Community of Practice
- ESIP Cluster had a role in creating EPA Data Summit - Facilitating role; Provided a forum (EPA AQ projects needing to interoperate)
- Did we create a way of working across projects, domains?
- Data Summit has spun off as its own
- Matrix of AQ Systems
- ESIP Wiki in Use to Support Data Summit
- EPA AQ Managers getting connected to IT
- Notion of Metrics Being Ways to Identify New Opportunities
- IT&I Committee
- What Metrics Might come out of this?
- Education Committee
- Relationships gained through ESIP Federation to develop EET Chapters
- Make metrics useful for identifying opportunities, gaps, strategic direction
- Look at other (virtual, bricks/mortar) organizations - what are their metrics? what's their value?
- Define metrics for communities of practice
- Ask each of the active committees and clusters to contribute to collaboration metrics/stories