From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
- Why a tree falls in Brazil when a dam is built in the Mekong Jamie Pittock, International Centre for Water Cooperation (ICWC) (04/08/17)
- Joel Salatin: Can We Feed the World? (02/23/15)
- media:2015.02.10_Farms.pdf AWRA webinar by David Zetland (Aguanomics & Leiden University College), "Farms and Rivers: Balancing Between Food Production and the Environment" (02/10/15)
- Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA) Global Science Conference (03/20-22/13)
- Using NASA Products to Mitigate Social Unrest and Violent Conflict in the Developing World (12/04/13)
- Climate Change and Agriculture in the United States: Effects and Adaptation C. Walthall (USDA) presentation (from 2012?).