May 16, 2019 @ 2pm ET
Participants: Becky Reid, Katy Rico, Margaret Mooney, Elizabeth Joyner, James Acker, LuAnn Dahlman, Robert Downs, Shelley Olds
1. New ESIP Ed Team Drive - usage, sharing, and ownership
- Please read the “Read Me” file about sharing
- How are “anonymous” comments possible?
- Need to add more members to the Team Drive (only drive owner can add members)
2. Summer meeting Update
- Continued efforts to disseminate info via various teacher networks
- NSTA - local?
- Computer teachers u
- Hurricane Activity
- Adding a few more examples in Jupyter
- Post in GitHub (from XX modified by LuAnn Dahlman for ESIP Education)
- Speakers: See schedule and speakers here: https://sched.co/O40g
3.Gregory G. Leptoukh Online Giovanni Workshop (Jim Acker)
- Series of four thematic webinars this summer
- June 26, July 10, 17, 24th
- Working with Giovanni
- Jim will be speaking about visualizations with Giovanni
- Will disseminate to ESIP Ed, teachers @ Summer Workshop
- Webinars will also be recorded and available!
4. Time to start thinking about FY2020 budget
- Can add comments on FY2019 on Team Drive now
- Agenda item for next meeting-- discuss budget