Data Study Working Group
From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
Welcome to the Data Study working group area.
- Data Study Community Forum Input Form
- What was "References to literature, sent by 01/10/13 meeting session participants" is now the reading list for the literature review
- science data life cycle model
- Reference to OMB memo on access to research results
- Cluster mission statement discussion, drafts
- Summer 2013 panel discussion discussion, planning, etc.
- February 2013 OSTP Memo for the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies, "Increasing Access to the Results of Federally Funded Scientific Research"
- May 9, 2013 Executive Order, "Making Open and Machine Readable the New Default for Government Information"
- May 9, 2013 Memo for the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies, "Open Data Policy-Managing Information as an Asset"
- July 2013 OSTP/OMB Memo for the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies, "Science and Technology Priorities for the FY 2015 Budget"
- Project Open Data, a "collection of code, tools, and case studies – to help agencies adopt the Open Data Policy and unlock the potential of government data"
- Project Open Data Implementation Guide
- NSF's "Vision and Strategy for Software for Science, Engineering, and Education: Cyberinfrastructure Framework for the 21st Century"