From Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
<-- Science Software
Agenda for ESIP Science Software Cluster Telecon
15 March 2017 at noon eastern (60 min max)
- Volunteer(s) for note-taking?
- Review last month minutes
- Update on NSF RFI
- Update on Jessica Hausman from JPL wiki addition
- Update on link to NSF science software conceptual awards
- Mission short statement
- Discuss how to proceed with theme of sustainability for software and software citation
- Jim Bowring - College of Charleston, CIRDLES.org
- Bruce Caron, ESIP
- Annie Burgess, ESIP
- We discussed how to get this cluster off the ground - see action items below - ESIP members gave Jim advice.
- Listserv = [email protected]
- Link to NSF Science Software page: https://figshare.com/articles/The_Institute_for_Earth_and_Environmental_Software_ISEES_A_Strategic_Plan/1320917
- Erin - ping Jessica H re: wiki addition from JPL
- Jim - propose mission statement to listserv
- Jim - do telecon reminders, schedule talks, etc.